Gospel Principles Handouts
The Gospel Principles manual contains information on 47 core principles of the gospel for personal study and teaching. In 2010 and 2011, this manual will be used on 2nd and 3rd Sundays in Melchizedek Priesthood and Relief Society classes.
• The new edition has a cover to match the style of the Teachings of Presidents of the Church volumes.
All the visuals are in color.
• Many of the quotations and source citations have been updated to link this manual with the Teachings of Presidents of the Church volumes.
• The Introduction has been updated and simplified. The instructions for teaching from the manual are based on four principles found in Teaching, No Greater Call:
o Love those you teach.
o Teach by the Spirit.
o Teach the doctrine.
o Invite diligent learning.
• Each chapter contains one or two notes that can help improve teaching. The notes are related to the four principles from Teaching, No Greater Call.
• Questions that begin each section in a chapter direct members to the content within the chapter. Questions that follow each section help members ponder and apply what they have read. When teachers use the questions during class, they will encourage class discussion.
• Some changes were made to the text to clarify Church policies, principles, and doctrines
These images are made to be printed as a 4 x 6 photo, or you can print just save the image and print it out form your printer, I have also included a PDF file of the image for each lesson in a wallet size. I thought that might be helpful in case you have a large group you are teaching.
How to use these handouts/images, I have made all my images 4 x 6, you click on a picture and save it to your comptuer. Then you can import your image into a software to print them. Or send the image to a photo printing place (like Wal-greens, Costco, Wal-mart etc) They will print as a nice photo, and the cost is only about .19 cents each. I used the image in the book when possible.
Here is a preview of the differnent handouts I have:
To download the handouts go to this page http://www.theideadoorfiles.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2493&Itemid=167&jsmallfib=1&dir=JSROOT/gospelprinciples Look for the lesson you want and download it, there is no preview on that page.