I am not trying to start a debt here, this is just a thought that I like, and as we are teaching our children right from wrong, giving them responsibilities, and letting them spread their wings we need to remember this point about Free Agency......
Free Agency is like a Trust Fund, the kids may own it, but the parents oversee it until they are old enough to handle it on their own.
- Articles and Quotes on teaching children to work (from LDS.ORG)
- Household Cleaning Cards - personalize able and printable
- What kids can do at what age
- Chore Chart Wheel from October 2010 Friend Magazine
- Here is a Great web site with a GREAT idea to help with getting your children to do their chores! CHECK IT OUT It's a game called Children's Miracle Music. It gets families to make their beds, clean the house, eat their breakfast, get dressed, brush their hair, wash their dish... all in only 41 minutes and 58 seconds each morning. The most impressive part is that they do this HAPPILY and QUICKLY and without A WORD FROM THE PARENTS! The game also includes getting into bed at night without any nagging. You can see how it works by going to www.ChildrensMiracleMusic.com
Also check out: http://susanfitchdesign.blogspot.com/2011/01/job-chart.html